Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss Universe

The teeth are white, the tans are bronze, and the sequins are sparkling.  That's right ladies and gentlemen, its Miss Universe time!

I must admit, I'm a huge sucker for a good beauty pageant...maybe it's the ability to sit and judge people for hours, or maybe its the ridiculous costumes, something about it has me hooked!  Needless, to say, I'll be at home, watching Donald Trumps greatest creation ever: The Miss Universe Competition.  The pageant to end all pageants begins tonight at 9pm E.T. on NBC and is hosted by Poison front man Bret Michaels and NBC correspondent Natalie Morales.

In terms of my predictions on who will take home the coveted crown, I am somewhat conflicted.  While I love Miss Venezuela and Miss Russia.... 







I have a feeling that the woman with the biggest...assests...will take the prize a.k.a. Miss Ireland.



Who do you think will walk away with the title?!  Check out all the contestants here, and be sure to tune in tonight for all the pageant glitz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment