Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh Lindsay...

Well it's been a few weeks and our girl Lindsay has done it again. After spending 13 days in a Los Angeles County prison and a month in UCLA's rehab facility, La Lohan has yet to learn her lesson.

As part of her release, Lindsay was ordered to participate in psychotherapy, counseling, drug education, and a minimum of twice weekly drug tests. Unfortunately for La Lohan, she tested positive for cocaine earlier this week. Yes you heard me correctly: positive for cocaine. Now I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that counts as violating your parole. Lohan confirmed via twitter that she did in fact fail her drug test, stating:

"Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result."

Lindsay's misstep could mean up to 30 more days jail, not to mention revocation of her right to travel outside the state of California, which will definitely throw a wrench in her future acting plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment